The most premium hybrid in the Posturepedic® Collection, this mattress features upgraded cooling with a cool-to-touch cover, high-density motion-reducing coils, breathable memory foam, and gel foam. The reinforced mattress edge increases durability, while the antibacterial cover keeps the mattress protected. Firm feel.
- PREMIUM FOAM-ComfortSense™ Premium Memory Foam disperses your weight across the mattress, relieving pressure for maximum conforming comfort
- HYBRID COMFORT-Densely-packed fabric-encased coils and premium memory foam provide pressure-relieving comfort and reduced motion transfer from your partner for a better night's rest
- DURAFLEX™ COIL EDGE SYSTEM-Densely-packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability, more sleeping area, a solid seating surface, and better flexibility when paired with an adjustable base
- PROTECTIVE COOLING COVER-A cool-to-touch version of our stretch knit cover, features cooling fibers and antibacterial Surface-Guard Technology™ to help keep your mattress protected
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST-This Sealy mattress was proudly designed, built, and tested in the USA, and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
Mattresses can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new bedding should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.